Modern Slavery Policy Statement
At Office Boffins, we are committed to promoting ethical practices and upholding human rights in all aspects of our business operations. This includes a zero-tolerance approach towards modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and any form of exploitation within our supply chains or business activities.
1. Transparency: We strive to maintain transparency in our operations, supply chains, and business relationships to identify and mitigate the risk of slavery or human trafficking.
2. Supplier Due Diligence: We undertake thorough due diligence processes when selecting and engaging suppliers, ensuring that they share our commitment to ethical practices and adhere to applicable laws and regulations.
3. Supplier Compliance: We expect our suppliers to comply with all laws and regulations regarding slavery and human trafficking in the countries in which they operate. This includes verifying that their employees are not subjected to any form of forced labour or exploitation.
4. Employee Awareness: We provide training and resources to our employees to raise awareness about modern slavery, its indicators, and reporting procedures. We encourage our employees to report any concerns or suspicions related to slavery or human trafficking.
5. Reporting and Investigation: We take all reports of potential slavery or human trafficking seriously. We investigate any allegations promptly and thoroughly, taking appropriate action based on the outcome of our investigations.
6. Continuous Improvement: We regularly review and update our policies, procedures, and due diligence processes to ensure they align with best practices and evolving legal requirements in the fight against modern slavery.