UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
154Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 154Kg (24.2 stones)
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Make sure you sit well with our Ergo Mesh 24 hour office chair. This fantastic ergonomic chair will keep you comfortable all day, even when you're putting in overtime. Ergo Mesh 24 is well built for optimum comfort. The breathable mesh backrest is flexible, providing constant support where you need it most keeping you cool and comfortable all day long. And to top it all off, it is UK Chiropractor approved! All you have to do is sit!
- New and improved design from August 2022.
- Experience ergonomic simplicity with the Ergo Mesh 24 hour office chair.
- UK Chiropractor approved for complete comfort and peace of mind.
- This heavy duty office chair works to deliver 24 hour comfort for sitters up to 154kg (24.25 stone).
- The headrest is height and pivot adjustable to keep your head and neck supported.
- Equipped with a breathable mesh backrest so you won’t blow your cool on warmer days.
- The backrest is perfectly tensioned to accommodate users of different sizes and it features ergonomic contouring for high comfort levels.
- Integrated adjustable lumbar pad is height and depth adjustable so you can position support exactly where it’s needed.
- Deep cushioned ergonomic seat pad with sloping front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and further encourages good posture.
- The synchronised mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in a variety of angles.
- Height adjustable armrests provide forearm support when mousing, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Sitting up tall on a sturdy 5 star polished aluminium base with free rolling castors for ease of movement.
- Suited and booted in black with silver accents on the arms and backrest.
- Ergo Mesh 24 has been manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 154kg and for use up to 24 hours a day.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||154kg (24 stone)|
|Seat Height||430 to 530|
|Backrest Height (Exc. Headrest)||560|
|Backrest Height (Inc. Headrest)||740|
|Backrest Height from top of seat pad||500|
|Overall Height||1160 to 1260|
|Height from floor to top of Armrests||620 to 780|
You may also be interested in the following products