Ariel II Stacking Cafe Chairs
We Boffins love a pop of colour, and you will certainly get that with Ariel II. This retro inspired cafe chair has a beautiful curvaceous design for a modern quirky look. The moulded tub style polypropylene shell is ergonomically designed to keep you comfortable over lunch. They're delivered assembled so al you have to do is sit! And, for complete peace of mind, these lovely chairs come with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- These versatile stacking chairs look right at home in cafés, canteens and dining rooms as well as break out areas.
- We’ve even seen them used in the kitchen at home and around the meeting table.
- Carefully thought out design encourages good posture and improves comfort levels.
- One-piece seat shells are made from durable polypropylene for chairs that are built to last.
- The shell chair hugs around the body and incorporates armrests as part of the design.
- The surface is easily wiped down to help ward off viruses and bacteria.
- Sitting pretty on a sturdy polished chrome stacking frame to stack and store when required.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 16139:2013 for strength, durability and safety.
- It also meets the design criteria for the ergonomics of human interaction BS EN ISO 9241-410:2008.
- To give you confidence in this product, components are guaranteed for 5 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|
|Safely Stacks||4 high|
You may also be interested in the following products