Button Top School Stools
The Hille Button Top school stools are small on price, but big on performance! A fantastic option for schools working with tight budgets, these lab stools look good and provide a comfortable sit for students. They can also be used in classrooms, canteen / dining rooms and social spaces for a great all round solution. Button Top is available in a range of seat heights to accommodate most students, and they come in a range of frame and seat colours that work in any space.
- Button Top is a budget friendly, durable classroom and laboratory stool.
- Widely used in schools, colleges and further education across the UK in science labs, art rooms and workshops.
- Stools are EN1729 compliant and designed for use in demanding environments.
- High grade polypropylene seat is moulded to last and won’t warp, chip or crack.
- No joins or dirt’s traps so that stools can be wiped clean easily to fend off viruses and bacteria.
- Anti-tilt design discourages students from leaning back on the stools, causing injury.
- Manufactured with rounded edges for protection against knocks and bumps.
- Sitting on a strong, high quality steel frame in hardwearing paint finishes.
- Side bracing bars make this a strong and stable stool.
- Integral footrest provides somewhere to rest the legs.
- Supplied with durable anti-slip feet that also help to protect floor surfaces.
- Stools stacks up to 10 high, saving valuable space when stowed away or positioned around the edge of the room.
- Button Top stools come in some lovely colours that look great in the classroom.
- As well as being EN1729 compliant, these stools are tested for strength and stability.
- To give you confidence in this product, it comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
NB: All dimensions are in mm
You may also be interested in the following products