5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Elevate your workspace and experience a supremely comfortable sit with the C19 mesh office chair. This mesh back chair looks fantastic and applies simple ergonomics to keep you sitting well. The flexible mesh backrest with adjustable lumbar pad ensures your back is supported and the synchronised mechanism keeps your body moving throughout the day for a dynamic sit. This mid-back model is topped off with height adjustable arms and it is styled in cool inky black for all round appeal.
- The compact C19 ergonomic mesh office chair will keep you sitting in style and comfort in a flash.
- Mid height mesh backrest is breathable to keep you cool, calm and collected all day.
- The backrest is ergonomically contoured, tensioned and features an adjustable lumbar pad.
- Lumbar pad slides up and down the backrest frame offering vital thoracic and lumbar support.
- Contoured fabric seat pad with its sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and promotes good posture.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio. It is lockable in a variety of positions.
- Torsion control sets the resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- 3D height adjustable armrests provide forearm support when mousing, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- The arms are topped with forward, back and pivot adjustable comfort pads for a customised fit.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- C19 sits on a stylised nylon five star base with twin wheel castors that move with you.
- Dressed entirely in chic inky black for a look that works with any interior.
- This chair has been tested to BS:5459 to support users up to 150kg (23.5 stone).
- Delivered flat packed for simple self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|8 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|150kg (23.5 stone)
|400 to 500
|960 to 1040
You may also be interested in the following products