Calypso Single Lever Operator Chairs
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
115Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 115Kg (18.1 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Arms fold down to allow closer access to the desk. Reduces the load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Calypso is a family of reliable fabric operator chairs that perform well. Our customers come back to them time and time again. This no frills model is designed to fit tight budgets without compromise on style or build quality. With little in the way of adjustment, this single lever chair is ideal for use in educational environments, IT suites, youth clubs etc as it has no external mechanisms other than the gas lift. A selection of fabric colour arm and base designs allow for a degree or personalisation
- Calypso’s backrest has been carefully contoured for comfort and it has a tough backrest outer for strength and stability.
- Cushioned seat pad with sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and encourages good posture.
- You can be armed or armless. We offer a choice of fixed height, folding and adjustable height arms to suit any preference.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a five star base with free wheeling castors for ease of movement.
- Calypso is upholstered in hardwearing fabric offered in an appealing colour palette selection.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts and upholstery are guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|8 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|115kg (18 stone)
|485 to 615
|1010 to 1140
You may also be interested in the following products