Chiro Plus Fabric Posture Office Chairs
UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
Do something good for your health and wellbeing with the Chiro family of ergonomic chairs. Chiro has got it all going on. These ergonomic chairs will perform whether you are the only sitter or several people are sharing the chair in 24 hour multi-shift environments. UK Chiropractor approved, Chiro offers a wealth of ergonomic adjustments that adjust the chair to your body for a perfect fit. This model has an extra high backrest to suit taller sitters and it is supplied with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee, you know you will be well seated.
- Designed for intensive and constant use, the Chiro will exceed your expectations.
- Upholstered in jet black fabric.
- The ergonomic design and build of this chair really promotes healthy posture and well being.
- The Chiro is equipped with an extra high backrest carefully contoured for maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- Featuring an optional matching headrest to support the neck when working for a long duration.
- The backrest is height adjustable to ensure the lumbar support is positioned in the correct place.
- Specially sculptured back rest providing comfort for long periods of time.
- Deep cushioned ergonomic seat pad with sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and further encourages good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Perfect for taller sitters. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your body weight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in a variety of positions.
- Seat angle tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Height and width adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Arm width adjustment moves the arms in our out to allow extra space while seated in the chair.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a polished chrome base with twin wheel castors allowing the Chiro to be moved in ease.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||150kg (23.6 stone)|
|Seat Depth||520 to 560|
|Seat Height||470 to 540|
|Backrest Height||750 to 810|
|Arm Width Adjustment||30mm each side|
You may also be interested in the following products