Ergo Click Plus Mesh Posture Office Chair
UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
135Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 135Kg (21.25 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Auto Weight Tension Control
Controls the rate of the backrest recline to your bodyweight without you even having to think about it.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Introducing the Ergo Click Family of ergonomic chairs. Designed to improve your well being at your work station. These ergonomic chairs will perform whether you are the only sitter or several people are sharing the chair in 24 hour multi-shift environments. UK Chiropractor approved, Ergo Click offers a wealth of ergonomic adjustments that adjust the chair to your body for a perfect fit. This model has an extra high backrest to suit taller sitters and it is supplied with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee, you know the Ergo Click is built to last!
- Designed and approved by chiropractors for constant, intensive use.
- Upholstered in breathable, hard wearing mesh. Keeping you cool even on the hottest days.
- The ergonomic design and build of this chair promotes healthy posture and well being.
- The Ergo Click is equipped with an extra high backrest carefully contoured for maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- Featuring a matching headrest to support the neck when working for a long duration.
- The backrest is height adjustable to ensure the lumbar support is positioned in the correct place.
- Equipped with auto adjusting lumbar support to suit all users.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Perfect for taller sitters. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- The synchronised mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- Headrest can be adjusted to suit each user - allowing optimum comfort at all times.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your body weight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in a variety of positions.
- Height and width adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a polished chrome base with twin wheel castors allowing the Ergo Click to be moved with ease.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||135kg (21.3 stone)|
|Seat Depth||440 to 470|
|Seat Height||475 to 565|
|Backrest Height||720 to 820|
You may also be interested in the following products