Ergo Comfort Steel 24 Hour Fabric Operator Chairs
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
This mechanism adjusts the angle of the seat and the front of the seat can be tilted up and down.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Experience elementary ergonomics with the Ergo Comfort family. These reliable 24 hour operator chairs have it all. Designed to accommodate different body types, ergonomic adjustments allow sitters to personalise the seat, back and armrest settings to suit individual requirements. These chairs will perform whether you are the only sitter or several people are sharing the chair in a 24 hour multi-shift environment. Tested and certified for 24 hour use and supplied with a 2 year manufacturers guarantee, you know that Ergo Comfort has got you covered.
- Ergo Comfort Steel, the dependable 24 hour fabric operator chair that supports you all day, every day.
- Designed and tested for 24 hour intensive use to support round the clock staff in multi-shift roles such as emergency services, call centres and control rooms.
- With emphasis on ergonomics, this chair supports healthy posture and well being for any sitter.
- Carefully contoured seat and backrest provide maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- Padded backrest is height adjustable to make sure support is positioned at the small of the back.
- Cushioned seat pad slopes down at the front easing pressure on the back of the legs, promoting circulation and good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees for perfect ergonomics.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in a variety of angles.
- Seat tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Support the forearms with adjustable height armrests or go armless for a stripped back solution.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Gas lift is rated to 150kg to accommodate a wide range of body types.
- Set on a premium, heavy duty polished steel base with durable castors for ease of movement.
- Ergo Comfort Steel is upholstered in hardwearing fabric offered in an appealing colour palette.
- Tested to BS:5459:PART 2 for users up to 150kg and for use up to 24 hours a day.
- Fire retardant foams are used throughout meeting UK standards.
- This item is delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|24 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|150kg (23.6 stone)
|520 to 640
|Fit under a desk/table of up to 690mm high
You may also be interested in the following products