2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
Suitable for heavy duty 24-7 contract use, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
This mechanism adjusts the angle of the seat and the front of the seat can be tilted up and down.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Satisfy your impulse to sit well with the Impulse Too 24 hour ergonomic mesh office chair. Equipped with all the essential ergonomic adjustments, this 24 hour chair delivers on style and comfort for any sitter. The breathable mesh backrest incorporates adjustable lumbar support and the synchro mechanism keeps you supported throughout the recline. This chair also offers seat depth adjustment and forward tilt to make sure each person can find their perfect sit. And, last but not least it is tried and tested for 24 hour use for all day comfort 7 days a week.
- Enjoy epic all day 24/7 comfort with the Impulse Too 24 hour office chair.
- Designed for intensive and constant use, Impulse Too will have you sitting well in record time.
- The mesh backrest is perfectly tensioned for support and breathable to keep you cool as you work.
- It has a height adjustable lumbar pad offering vital thoracic and lumbar support.
- Contoured fabric seat pad with sloping front, removes pressure on the back of the legs to promote good posture.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in one of 4 positions.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees for the best fit.
- Forward seat tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Height and width adjustable armrests provide forearm support when mousing, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- Arms are topped with soft PU comfort pads for even more comfort.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Impulse Too sits on a five star base fitted with castors suitable for any floor surface.
- Styled in smart black for a neutral look perfect for the workplace or home office.
- Delivered assembled. Simply unpack and sit!
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110kg (17.3 stone)|
|Seat Depth||400 to 460|
|Seat Height||390 to 500|
|Height from floor to top of Armrests||590 to 810|
|Arm pad length||230|
|Overall Height||1030 to 1150|
|Backrest Recline Angle||120°|
|Forward Seat Tilt Angle||0 to 3.8°|
You may also be interested in the following products