Kardo Single Monitor Arm
Improve your workspace ergonomics and find your happy place with the Kardo family of monitor arms. Simple clean lines and straightforward adjustments are at the heart of this economical range. The Kardo monitor arms help to relieve muscle strain and RSI caused by poor screen settings. Simply adjust your screen to eye level and at arm’s length for balanced ergonomics. This model supports one monitor and can be fitted to any flat surface up to 45mm thick for an instant solution. It even has a flower holder in the top so you can add a little bit of outdoor style to your work area.
- Do something good for your body with the ergonomic Kardo monitor arm.
- Use in your office workspace, home office or at the kitchen table for a simple ergonomic solution.
- Supports a single monitor up to 12.5kg via a standard VESA plate.
- This arm offers height, depth and tilt adjustment for perfect screen positioning.
- Set your screen at eye level and at arm’s length for optimum ergonomics.
- Manual height adjustment is carried out via a quick release lever on the pole.
- Eye level screen height can be adjusted from 55 to 450mm.
- The arm and head rotate so you can easily change your position when needed.
- Screen tilt adjustment helps you find your perfect angle every time.
- Integrated cable management keeps wires neat and under control.
- For complete flexibility, Kardo is supplied with both surface clamp and through desk fixings.
- The surface clamp fits to any flat surface from 8-45mm thick.
- The through desk fixing attaches through your desks 80mm diameter cable port.
- Easy fitting with no tools required so you can fit your monitor arm and get started straight away.
- Arms come in a range of neutral colour finishes to blend with any décor.
- To give you confidence in this product, components are guaranteed for 5 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Dimensions and Data||mm|
|Maximum Monitor Weight||12.5kg|
|Minimum Screen Height (at eye level)||55|
|Maximum Screen Height (at eye level)||450|
|Depth Adjustment||48 to 200|
|Monitor Arm Weight||4kg|