Maxi Ergo Posture Operator Chairs
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
115Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 115Kg (18.1 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Adjustable Lumbar Pump
Personalised lumbar support via an inflatable lumbar airbag in the backrest.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Arms fold down to allow closer access to the desk. Reduces the load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Make sure your office chair is an integral part of your health and wellbeing with the Maxi Ergo Operator Chair. This super adaptable ergonomic office chair has a contoured high back for upper body comfort and inflatable lumbar support for your lower back. With focus on posture, the backrest and seat are completely adjustable for a personalised fit and a choice of ergonomic armrest options provide additional tailored support. It really has everything you need to Maxi-mise comfort.
- Sculptured foam backrest curves inwards to support the body and is fitted with a tough outer.
- The backrest is height adjustable via a ratchet system to ensure support is positioned in the right place.
- Lumbar support via an inflatable airbag in the backrest can be adjusted to accommodate each user.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted to maximise ergonomics.
- Adjust the back angle to keep it in permanent contact with the body. This can be locked in any position.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- Cushioned seat pad slopes downward slightly to alleviate pressure on the back of the legs, promoting circulation and better posture.
- Seat angle adjustment reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet. Lockable in 4 positions.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs.
- Support the arms with height adjustable arms or opt for folding armrests to scoot your chair closer to your desk.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- This is all set on a five star base with free wheeling castors to scoot you where you need to be.
- Maxi is upholstered in hardwearing fabric offered in a palette of muted colours.
- This operator chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|
|Seat Height||490 to 620|
|Overall Height||1040 to 1160|
|Height Adj Armrest Height (from the floor)||650 to 850|
|Folding Armrest Height (from the floor)||680 to 910|
You may also be interested in the following products