Mirage Executive All Mesh Office Chairs
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
125Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 125Kg (19.7 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Tilt Lock - Infinitely Lockable
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in any position.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
The much sought after Mirage range of seating is chosen time and time again by many that are looking for style and comfort without compromise. Quality breathable and translucent mesh finishes or cushioned bonded leather upholstery options are available. Both are encased in an exceptionally engineered frame that’s finished in eye catching anthracite colouring. An anti-shock, synchronised reclining mechanism is complemented with seat slide functionality and soft padded height adjustable arms complete the package. A package that seems too good to be true - but it’s not - it’s all available in the Mirage.
- Available with or without adjustable headrest.
- Breathable high mesh backrest is carefully tensioned and is naturally contoured for comfort.
- The backrest has ergonomic contouring and lumbar to provide support to the lower back.
- Mesh seat pad gently slopes at the front easing pressure on the thighs and encouraging better posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in position at any angle.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Height adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Set on a heavy duty five star chrome base with durable twin wheel castors for mobility.
- To give you confidence in this product, components are guaranteed for 2 years and upholstery for 1 year. This excludes fair wear and tear
|8 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|125kg (19.7 stone)
|470 to 520
|460 to 560
|1010 to 1110
|660 to 730
You may also be interested in the following products