Vista 24 Hour Heavy Duty Faux Leather Operator Chair
UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
Suitable for heavy duty 24-7 contract use, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Adjustable Lumbar Pump
Personalised lumbar support via an inflatable lumbar airbag in the backrest.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
You won’t be saying ‘hasta la vista baby’ to this dependable 24 hour faux leather office chair. Its weight loading and adjustability makes this ergonomic chair suitable for any user including big and tall sitters. It is designed and tested for 24 hour intensive use and is widely used to support round the clock staff in multi-shift roles such as emergency services, call centres and control rooms. And with Physiotherapist approval, you know the Vista heavy duty chair has totally got your back!
- Vista is designed for all-day intensive and constant use in demanding multi-shift environments.
- With firm emphasis on ergonomics, this chair support healthy posture and well being for any sitter.
- Carefully contoured backrest for maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- The backrest is height adjustable to ensure the lumbar support is positioned at the small of the back.
- Lumbar support via an inflatable airbag in the backrest can be adjusted to accommodate each user.
- Deep cushioned ergonomic seat pad with sloping front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and further encourages good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Perfect for taller sitters. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in a variety of angles.
- Seat angle tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Height and width adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a heavy duty five star nylon base with durable castors for ease of movement.
- Vista is upholstered in wipe clean soft black faux leather for hygiene and easy maintenance.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- It meets the design criteria for the ergonomics of human interaction BS EN ISO 9241-410:2008.
- It is also meets BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 152kg and for use up to 24 hours a day.
- CMHR foams are used throughout and it meets fire retardant standards BS EN 1021 and BS7176.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||152kg (24 stone)|
|Seat Depth||510 at starting point. Adjustable by 50mm|
|Seat Height||470 to 560|
|Overall Height||1000 to 1160|
|Armrest Height||660 to 810|
You may also be interested in the following products