Barcelona Deluxe Leather Task Operator Chairs
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
145Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 145Kg (22.8 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
This mechanism adjusts the angle of the seat and the front of the seat can be tilted up and down.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Whether you are the only user or multiple people are sharing the chair, The Barcelona Deluxe is ready to go the distance. Designed for use in multi-user environments that operate up to 24 hours a day, this heavy duty ergonomic office chair come with a large amount of adjustment to make sure any user can get comfortable.
- Upholstered in sumptuous black leather.
- The design and function of this operator chair provides constant support for healthier posture and works well for big and tall sitters.
- Barcelona is a heavy duty chair designed to withstand intensive, all day use by multiple sitters.
- A ratchet height adjustable, carefully contoured backrest ensures support is positioned perfectly.
- Stylish detail stitching on the back and seat.
- Backrest incorporates a subtly angled headrest area for neck and head support.
- Deep cushioned contoured seat pad has a sloping front to ease pressure on the legs and encourage the correct seating position.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- Forward seat tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in any position.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Seat angle tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Height and width adjustable arms with chrome detailing fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI..
- Sitting on a chrome 5 star swivel base set on twin wheel castors that roll as you move.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|24 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|145kg (22.8 stone)
|480 to 540
|510 to 590
|720 to 850
|660 to 710
You may also be interested in the following products