Call Centre 24 Hour Heavy Duty Posture Office Chairs
UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
Suitable for heavy duty 24-7 contract use, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Tilt Lock - Infinitely Lockable
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in any position.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Here at Office Boffins, we know that having the right chair at work can benefit your health and productivity. The Call Centre 24 hour office chair does just that. Suitable for environments that operate 24 hours a day, this heavy duty posture chair has fantastic adjustability. It is 152kg weight rated and is designed and tested to cope with continuous use. For peace of mind, Call Centre is UK Physiotherapist approved and delivering consistent results time after time.
- If you need a high performance 24 hour operator chair, Call Centre won’t let you down.
- This chair has been UK Physiotherapist approved and tested for 24 hour continuous use.
- Linear design deep padded backrest is ergonomically shaped and height adjustable for targeted support..
- Deep cushioned contoured seat pad has a sloping front to soften pressure on the legs and improve circulation to the lower limbs.
- Armed with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted for maximum benefit.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in position at any angle.
- Seat angle tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Height and width adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a heavy duty five star nylon base with durable twin wheel castors that move with you.
- Upholstered in high performance fabric available in a variety of popular colours.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- It meets the design criteria for the ergonomics of human interaction BS EN ISO 9241-410:2008.
- It is also tested to BS:5459:PART 2 for users up to 152kg and for use up to 24 hours a day.
- CMHR foams are used throughout and it meets fire retardant standards BS EN 1021 and BS7176.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||152kg (24 stone)|
|Seat Height||435 to 520|
|Overall Height||955 to 1115|
|Armrest Height||640 to 785|
You may also be interested in the following products