Ergo Plus Ultra 24 Hour Faux Leather Operator Chairs
3 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 3 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
The Ergo Plus family of chairs are designed to improve your health and wellbeing with it's vast ergonomic features. These ergonomic chairs will perform whether you are the only sitter or several people are sharing the chair in 24 hour multi-shift environments. Ergo Plus offers a wealth of ergonomic adjustments that adjust the chair to your body for a perfect fit. All equipped with high back rests to suit taller users and it with a manufacturers guarantee of 3 years, you know you will be well seated.
- The Ergo Plus family of chairs are designed for intensive, around the clock use.
- Upholstered in a plush black faux leather.
- The ergonomic design and build of this chair promotes healthy posture and well being.
- The Ergo Plus is equipped with an extra high backrest carefully contoured for maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- The backrest is height adjustable to ensure the lumbar support is positioned in the correct place.
- Lumbar support can be adjusted using the twist handle on the side of the chair. This will adjust the depth of the lumbar support.
- Deep cushioned ergonomic seat pad with sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and further encourages good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Perfect for taller sitters. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- The synchronised mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect 2:1 ratio.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your body weight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in a variety of positions.
- The Ergo Plus gives you the option to be armed or armless. We offer a choice of standard adjustable arms or premium chrome adjustable arms.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a 5 star matte black spider base with 5 black twin wheel castors.
- This item is delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, this model is provided with a 3 years manufacturers guarantee. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||152kg (24 stone)|
|Seat Height||520 to 620|
You may also be interested in the following products