Kingston Leather Faced Executive Office Chairs
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
115Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 115Kg (18.1 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Standard Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in the upright position.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Kingston’s fusion of leather and wood projects a certain executive style. This fully upholstered executive chair is carefully contoured for comfort and it’s finished with a stitch detail for a bit of extra style. Lovely black leather and wood finish works well with any décor making this a popular office or lifestyle home office choice.
- This high back bonded leather managers chair is fully upholstered for a premium all-round finish.
- The upholstery is finished with a contour stitch detail for a different look.
- High backrest features a subtly angled headrest area for head and neck support.
- Padded seat and backrest feature sculptured foams for a comfortable sit.
- The seat pad slopes down at the front, to ease pressure on the back of the legs aiding circulation.
- Reclining lock tilt mechanism is designed to keep the backrest in permanent contact with the body.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the chair can be locked in the upright position.
- Integral wooden arms come with removable padded arm covers for a bit of extra comfort.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Kingston is faced in black bonded leather with perfectly matched faux leather back and sides.
- Sturdy wooden five star base with twin wheel castors supports this chair.
- The base and arms are available in a selection of lovely warm wood finishes.
- Fire retardant foams are used throughout meeting UK standards.
- This item is delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|
|Seat Height||460 to 550|
|Armrest Height||Fit under a desk/table of up to 640mm high|
You may also be interested in the following products