Knightsbridge combines cream leather and light oak for a design that looks great around the meeting and boardroom table. This visitor chair is fully upholstered in cream leather for an all-round finish. Lovely stitch detail adds a smidgen of understated style, and the integral armrests finish it off nicely. Partner with the Knightsbridge executive chair for a perfectly coordinated office space.
- The Knightsbridge bonded leather visitor chair performs in a variety of environments.
- Use around the meeting and boardroom table and in receptions and waiting areas to support staff and guests.
- This cream visitor and meeting room chair is fully upholstered for a premium all-round finish.
- Soft touch upholstery is finished with an eye catching stitch design.
- Padded seat and backrest have carefully sculptured foams for a comfortable sit.
- Seat design slopes slightly downward to ease pressure on the back of the thighs and improve circulation to the lower limbs.
- Sturdy wooden frame incorporates subtly shaped armrests to offer forearm support.
- The armrests come with removable padded arm covers for a bit of extra comfort.
- Knightsbridge is faced in cream bonded leather with perfectly matched faux back and sides.
- The chair frame comes in a lovely modern light oak colour finish.
- Fire retardant foams are used throughout meeting UK standards.
- This item is delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|
|Armrest Height||Fit under a desk/table of up to 650mm high|
You may also be interested in the following products