La Kendo Folding Meeting and Conference Chair
Presenting the La Kendo family of meeting and conference chairs. This Italian design office chair looks simply fantastic with its crisp angular lines and subtle Italian styling. It is a popular choice for multi-use environments so you can meet, teach and train with ease. This folding chair can stacked or nested when not in use to save valuable space. La Kendo comes in a selection of appealing colour combinations to complement any space. And, to top it all off, we’ve included delivery and installation for a no fuss, premium service.
- La Kendo folding meeting and conference chairs are the versatile choice for todays agile offices.
- Designed first as a meeting room chair, La Kendo takes education, conference and exhibition seating in its stride.
- It can even be used in as a canteen chair or in breakout areas and social spaces.
- Responsibly manufactured in the UK with meticulous attention to detail and hand crafted quality.
- Delivery and installation at your premises is included for a no fuss, premium service.
- La Kendo seating is designed for commercial use and handles high traffic environments with ease.
- The seat and backrest are made from recyclable polypropylene so you can do your bit for the planet.
- Surfaces are easily wiped clean to help protect against viruses and bacteria.
- This lightweight folding chair sits on a beautifully styled metal stacking frame.
- The seat folds up and the chairs nest neatly to store around the edge of the room.
- Alternatively is stacks 20 high and can be stored and transported on a purpose built trolley.
- Choose from glide feet to help protect hard floors or castor wheels for a mobile solution.
- The optional link keeps chairs neatly together when set out in assembly halls, conferences and concerts.
- Add optional armrests to support the arms during long meetings, presentations and assemblies.
- The frame is offered in a hardwearing black, silver or chrome finish.
- Seat and backrest are available in a selection of beautiful finishes that complement the frame.
- Creating positive spaces with intelligent design and responsible materials, La Kendo contains 40% recycled materials with 98% being recyclable.
- Conforms to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity (kg)||150kg (23.5 stone)|
|Floor to the Top of the Arms||670|
|Safely Stacks||20 high|
You may also be interested in the following products