Liberty High Back Mesh Executive Chair
1 Year Guarantee
This product is guaranteed for 1 year.
110Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 110Kg (17.3 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Lockable Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in various position.
Standard Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in the upright position.
Liberty keeps you comfortable all day with simple to use adjustments for personalised support. This stylish mesh office chair is equipped with the adjustments needed to provide day long comfort. The mesh backrest provides breathable support and the fresh black and chrome frame adds a sophisticated look. Liberty not only looks the part, it also performs.
- Vital head and neck support is provided by the adjustable mesh headrest.
- A functional office chair with a contoured and tensioned mesh backrest for breathability and air circulation.
- The backrest features an adjustable lumbar pad so you can position support where it’s needed.
- Generously proportioned posture curved leather effect upholstered seat with pronounced waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and encourages good posture.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- The torsion control sets the backrest resistance putting you in control of the rate of recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a truly ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the chair can be locked in the upright position.
- Height adjustable armrests provide vital support, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- To give you confidence in this product it is supplied with a 1 year guarantee. This excludes fair wear and tear
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110kg (17 stone)|
|Seat Height||470 to 550|
You may also be interested in the following products