Maldini High Back Mesh Office Chairs
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
115Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 115Kg (18.1 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Maldini keeps you comfortable all day with simple to use adjustments for personalised support. This funky mesh office chair is equipped with the adjustments needed to provide day long comfort. The mesh backrest provides breathable support and the fresh white frame adds a lovely contemporary contrast. Maldini not only looks the part, it also performs. You won’t be disappointed.
- Maldini is a functional office chair with a tensioned mesh backrest for breathability and air circulation.
- Vital head and neck support is provided by the tilt adjustable headrest.
- Ergonomic backrest with lumbar sculpture provides permanent contact support.
- Innovative lumbar pads in the backrest are height adjustable by sliding up and down the backrest column.
- Contoured seat with its sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and encourages good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs.
- Tip! Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- The torsion control sets the backrest resistance putting you in control of the rate of recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a truly ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the chair can be locked in four different angles.
- Height and width adjustable armrests provide vital support, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Maldini has a fresh white frame and sits on a chrome 5 star base with twin wheel castors for mobility.
- The seat pad is upholstered in hardwearing black fabric and is paired with a choice of black or blue mesh backrest.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- It also meets the design criteria for the ergonomics of human interaction BS EN ISO 9241-410:2008.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|
|Seat Depth||480 at starting point. Adjustable by 40mm|
|Seat Height||440 to 535|
|Backrest Height (incl Headrest)||690|
|Overall Height||1130 to 1260|
|Armrest Height||635 to 820|
You may also be interested in the following products