Montana Executive Leather Faced Office Chair
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
115Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 115Kg (18.1 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Knee tilt action allows the sitters feet to stay flat on the floor when the chair is tilted backward.
Lockable Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in various position.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Premium grade leather paired with a deep padded seat and back and padded armrests make Montana a comfortable choice for the office or home. Tilt and swivel keeps you sitting comfortably and the armrests provide forearm support in between tasks. This executive leather office chair is backed with a 5 year guarantee so you can have confidence it will provide comfort and style for years to come.
- Montana is a sizeable office chair faced in premium grade leather for a luxurious look and feel.
- Extra high backrest has a subtly angled headrest area for neck and head support.
- Deep padded seat and backrest keep you sitting comfortably and the posture contoured back offers support for your lower lumbar area.
- Seat design slopes slightly downward to relieve the pressure on the back of the thighs and improve circulation to the lower limbs.
- Knee tilt mechanism allows the feet to remain flat on the floor while the user reclines the backrest and it’s lockable in four positions.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- Fixed height armrests are set at a natural angle and are topped with pads for extra comfort.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set upon a chrome five star base with free wheeling castors for mobility.
- Montana is faced in premium grade black leather with faux leather back and sides for an all round finish.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- It also meets the design criteria for the ergonomics of human interaction BS EN ISO 9241-410:2008.
- CMHR foams are used throughout and it meets fire retardant standards BS EN 1021 and BS7176.
- To give you confidence in this product, components are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|
|Seat Height||475 to 555|
|Overall Height||1140 to 1220|
|Armrest Height||700 to 780|
You may also be interested in the following products