Onyx 24 Hour Fabric Posture Office Chair
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
135Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 135Kg (21.25 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Adjustable Lumbar Pump
Personalised lumbar support via an inflatable lumbar airbag in the backrest.
This mechanism adjusts the angle of the seat and the front of the seat can be tilted up and down.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Posture Sprung Seat
Distributes weight evenly, reducing pressure on the back, pelvis and joints. Great for sitters with sciatica and bad back issues.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
The Onyx chair is a fresh, contemporary office chair that offers a range of inspired features such as a multi-functional asynchronous mechanism with multiple adjustments and a contoured foam seat and back for extra support and comfort.
- Onyx is upholstered in Jet Black fabric and is available with or without headrest.
- It sports an extra high backrest carefully contoured for maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- The backrest has ratchet height adjustability to ensure the lumbar support is positioned at the small of the back.
- Lumbar support via an inflatable airbag in the backrest can be adjusted to accommodate each user.
- Seat pad with sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs to improve circulation and posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Perfect for taller sitters.
- Tip! Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- Forward seat tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Reclining lock tilt mechanism is designed to keep the backrest in permanent contact with the body and is lockable in the upright position.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- Height adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Stylised angular aluminium five star base with twin wheel castors to allow freedom of movement.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Tested for users up to 135kg and for use up to 24 hours a day.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||113kg (21 stone)|
|Seat Depth||470 to 540|
|Seat Height||490 to 590|
|Backrest Height||670 to 850|
|Armrest Height (from the floor)||660 to 760|
You may also be interested in the following products