Panther Fabric 24 Hour Heavy Duty Posture Office Chairs
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
The Boffins know that having the right chair at work can be an advantage for productivity and health. We recommend the big and tall Panther 24 hour heavy duty fabric office chair. Panther keeps you comfortable all day, even when you're putting in overtime. Ergonomic adjustments allow sitters to personalise this chair use in multi-user round the clock shift environments such as emergency services, call centres control rooms and healthcare. Lastly, this ergonomic chair is Physiotherapist approved so you can have confidence you will sit well. Rinky dink!
- Panther is an intensive use chair designed to withstand constant use by numerous different users.
- This king of the cats is UK Physiotherapist approved and tested for 24 hour continuous use.
- The design and functionality of this chair provides day long healthy and natural posture and works well for big and tall sitters.
- The extra high backrest supports the head and neck and is carefully contoured for superior support and comfort levels.
- Height adjustable backrest ensures support is positioned exactly where you need it.
- Deep cushioned contoured seat pad has a sloping front to help ease pressure on the legs.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in a variety of positions.
- Seat angle tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Height and width adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a heavy duty five star nylon base with durable twin wheel castors for mobility.
- Panther is fully upholstered in high performance fabric available in a variety of popular colours.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- It is also tested to BS:5459:PART 2 for users up to 152kg and for use up to 24 hours a day.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|24 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|152kg (24 stone)
|490 to 580
|1055 to 1140
|640 to 730
You may also be interested in the following products