Portland 3-Lever Mesh Operator Chair
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
125Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 125Kg (19.7 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Introducing the Portland 3-Lever Mesh Operator Chair. A multi-functional operator chair that has a whole host of features including ratchet backrest height adjustment, seat slide, independent seat and backrest tilt adjustment. The seat is finished in a breathable dual layered air mesh fabric and the backrest in a durable sprung mesh, with a cushioned adjustable lumbar cushion feature that provides additional support.
- The backrest is upholstered in breathable mesh with the seat pad a dual layered air mesh fabric.
- Generously proportioned seat pad slopes down at the front easing pressure on the back of the legs, promoting circulation and good posture.
- Lumbar support cushion can be adjusted accommodating different users and maximising comfort.
- Ratchet height adjustable backrest ensures support is positioned exactly where you need it.
- Height adjustable arms ergonomically shaped so you can rest your arms in comfort.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your body weight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in the upright position.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Seat angle tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Chair is supported by a 5 star nylon base with twin wheel castors for mobility.
- To give you confidence in this product moving parts are guaranteed for 2 years and upholstery is guaranteed for 1 year. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||125kg (19.6 stone)|
|Seat Depth||480 to 530|
|Seat Height||470 to 580|
|Back Height||500 to 580|
You may also be interested in the following products