Spark Mesh Office Chair
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
115Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 115Kg (18.1 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Standard Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in the upright position.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Activate ergonomic comfort with the Spark mesh office chair. Its breathable mesh backrest keeps air circulating for cool factor and it’s many adjustments to help provide maximum comfort while you work. This flexible task chair can be adapted for almost any sitter making it absolutely ideal for multi-user hot-desking environments. We’re sure you will love this Office Boffins firm favourite
- Spark’s mesh backrest is breathable to keep you as cool as Vanilla Ice.
- Ergonomically contoured mesh backrest is perfectly tensioned and features a lumbar support bar.
- The lumbar bar slides up and down the backrest frame to position support where you need it.
- Contoured fabric seat pad with its sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and encourages good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs.
- Tip! Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- The torsion control sets the backrest resistance putting you in control of the rate of recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a truly ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the chair can also be locked in the upright position.
- Height adjustable armrests provide forearm support and help to protect against risk of RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Suited and booted in matt black, Spark sits on a 5 star base with twin wheel rolling castors.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- It also meets the design criteria for the ergonomics of human interaction BS EN ISO 9241-410:2008.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|
|Seat Depth||470 at starting point. Adjustable by 50mm|
|Seat Height||430 to 550|
|Overall Height||945 to 1065|
|Armrest Height||635 to 755|
You may also be interested in the following products