2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
115Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 115Kg (18.1 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Lockable Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in various position.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Antique replica, with a twist. That’s the Warwick fabric office chair down to a tee. The button back design projects that antique look and feel and the modern frame design bring it right up to date. The padded upholstery is comfortable and simple adjustments keep you sitting comfortably. This executive office chair is fully upholstered for a fantastic all round finish and it comes in a trending subtle grey finish to work with any interior.
- Warwick’s traditional button back upholstery is synonymous with antique and replica furniture.
- This lovely antique replica office chair is paired with a contemporary style wooden frame for a more modern feel.
- It looks the part in the Directors or CEO’s office, and it works perfectly in the home office too.
- Button backrest has lumbar sculptured foam for a comfortable sit.
- The seat slopes down slightly at the front to ease pressure on the legs and promote good posture.
- Reclining lock tilt mechanism is designed to keep the backrest in permanent contact with the body.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the chair can be locked in the upright position.
- Curved wooden armrests are supplied with matching arm covers for a bit of extra comfort.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Durable five star base is supplied with twin wheel castors for a chair that moves with you.
- Warwick is fully upholstered in hardwearing fabric in a subtle grey tone that is just perfect for the home office.
- The wooden arms and base are in a driftwood effect finish for a lovely rustic look.
- Fire retardant foams are used throughout meeting UK standards.
- This item is delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|8 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|115kg (18 stone)
|430 to 530
|Fit under a desk/table of up to 680mm high
You may also be interested in the following products