Wave Posture Office Chairs
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
115Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 115Kg (18.1 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Auto Weight Tension Control
Controls the rate of the backrest recline to your bodyweight without you even having to think about it.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Wave goodbye to slouching and say hello to better posture with this ergonomic office chair. Almost every aspect can be positioned to suit any sitter. The backrest and seat can be adjusted for a customised fit and the dynamic synchronised mechanism with torsion control keeps you moving as you work. Adjustable arms provide further support, and if your still not sure - don’t take our word for it. The Wave posture chair is UK Physiotherapist approved and recommended to encourage healthy posture and well being.
- The high backrest and seat slide function make this model particularly suitable for taller sitters.
- Extra high sculpted foam backrest has a subtly angled area at the top to support the head and neck.
- The backrest is height adjustable via a ratchet system to ensure support is positioned in the right place for each sitter.
- Cushioned seat pad slopes downward slightly to alleviate pressure on the back of the legs, promoting circulation and better posture.
- The seat slides in and out fitting the seat depth to your body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio. It is lockable in four positions.
- The torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a truly ergonomic experience.
- Height adjustable arms provide forearm support, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI. The armrest pads also slide forward and back for complete flexibility
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Wave sits up on a sturdy chrome five star base with rolling castors that move with you.
- For a 360° all round finish the chair is fully upholstered in hardwearing fabric in neutral grey or black.
- This posture chair is built to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- It also meets the design criteria for the ergonomics of human interaction BS EN ISO 9241-410:2008.
- CMHR foams are used throughout and it meets fire retardant standards BS EN 1021 and BS7176.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|
|Seat Depth||480 at starting point. Adjustable by 60mm|
|Seat Height||450 to 565|
|Overall Height||1150 to 1310|
|Armrest Height||665 to 860|
You may also be interested in the following products