UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
Suitable for heavy duty 24-7 contract use, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Adjustable Lumbar Pump
Personalised lumbar support via an inflatable lumbar airbag in the backrest.
Auto Weight Tension Control
Controls the rate of the backrest recline to your bodyweight without you even having to think about it.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Posture Sprung Seat
Distributes weight evenly, reducing pressure on the back, pelvis and joints. Great for sitters with sciatica and bad back issues.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Experience a new world of comfort with the AirForm 24 Hour ergonomic office chair. With focus on form and function, this stylish 24 hour posture chair is UK Chiropractor approved and comes equipped with the adjustments needed to keep you sitting comfortably all day long. AirForm supports whether you are the only user, or several sitters are using the chair in a multi-user environment. The posture sprung seat provides the ultimate in comfort and the seat, back, headrest and arm position can be tailored to help find the perfect fit. It supports users up to 23 stone in weight, providing all day comfort for an incredible 24 hours per day! If you sits… it fits!
- The AirForm 24 Hour ergonomic posture chair will support you and your workforce all day long.
- Designed for 24 hour use to support round the clock staff in multi-shift roles such as emergency services, call centres and control rooms.
- This chair supports healthy posture and is adjustable to fit any sitter up to 150kg (23.6 stone).
- The extra high backrest is carefully contoured for ergonomic comfort.
- Adjustable lumbar support is delivered via an inflatable lumbar airbag in the backrest.
- The backrest is height adjustable to ensure the lumbar support is in the right position for each sitter.
- Posture sprung seat pad delivers unrivalled comfort. It distributes weight evenly, reducing pressure on the back, pelvis and joints. Vital for sitters with sciatica and bad back issues.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of the knees for perfect ergonomics.
- The synchronised mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- Automatic weight tension control controls the rate of the backrest recline without you even having to think about it.
- Use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience or lock the chair in any position.
- Height adjustable armrests provide forearm support when mousing, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- AirForm sits on a sturdy 5 star polished aluminium base with free rolling castors.
- Fully upholstered in smart black fabric for a neutral finish that works in almost any interior.
- Manufactured to BS:5459 standards for sitters up to 150kg, for use up to 24 hours a day.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|24 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|150kg (23 stone)
|475 (55mm adjustment)
|463 to 553
|Backrest Height Adjustment
|1078 to 1233
|Height from floor to top of Armrests
|635 to 798
You may also be interested in the following products