UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Adjustable Lumbar Pump
Personalised lumbar support via an inflatable lumbar airbag in the backrest.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Experience the magic of ergonomic excellence with the Dynamo 24 hour ergonomic office chair. Dynamo is a seasoned ergonomic task chair that seats you comfortably all day, even when you're putting in overtime. Designed for intensive, ergonomic adjustments personalise the seat, back, headrest and arm position to help you find your perfect sit. This little work horse performs whether you are the only user, or several people are using the chair in a co-working space or shift environment. It supports sitters up to 23 stone in weight, providing all day comfort for an incredible 24 hours per day. And to top it all off, it is UK Chiropractor approved!
- The Dynamo 24 hour ergonomic office chair delivers vital postural support for a magical sit.
- It is UK chiropractor approved for complete comfort and peace of mind.
- This high performance fabric office chair will look after you and your workforce for day long comfort.
- Designed for 24 hour intensive use to support round the clock staff in multi-shift roles such as emergency services, call centres and control rooms.
- This chair supports healthy posture and well-being, and is adjustable to fit any sitter up to 150kg (23.6 stone).
- Dynamo sports a high backrest, carefully contoured for maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- Adjustable lumbar support is delivered via an inflatable lumbar airbag in the backrest.
- The backrest is height adjustable to position the lumbar support in the right place.
- The cushioned seat slopes down at the front easing pressure on the back of the legs, aiding circulation and further promoting good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of the knees for perfect ergonomics.
- Seat angle adjustment including forward seat tilt, reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet. Lockable in any position.
- Adjust the back recline to keep it in permanent contact with your body. This can be locked in any position.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Height adjustable armrests provide forearm support when mousing, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI. They are topped with arms pads for extra comfort.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Gas lift is rated to 150kg to accommodate a wide range of sitters.
- Dynamo sits on a polished aluminium base with twin wheel castors that move with you.
- Fully upholstered in smart black fabric for a neutral finish that works in almost any interior.
- BIFMA tested to BS:5459 standards for sitters up to 150kg, for use up to 24 hours a day.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||150kg (23 stone)|
|Seat Depth||520 to 580|
|Seat Height||480 to 555|
|Seat Angle||8° forwards and 18° backwards|
|Backrest Height||695 to 760|
|Overall Height||1142 to 1282|
|Height from floor to top of Armrests||665 to 805|
You may also be interested in the following products