UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
3 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 3 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
Suitable for heavy duty 24-7 contract use, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Multi Directional Arm Pads
Pads are forward, back and pivot adjustable for a customised fit.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Find your perfect sit with the Expert 24 hour mesh posture chair. This 24 hour mesh office chair is an expert in ergonomic seating and it’s packed with ergonomic benefits. Designed for intensive and constant use, the ergonomic adjustments allow you to personalise the seat, back, headrest and arm position so you can find your happy place all day, every day. This versatile posture chair will deliver whether you are the only sitter, or several people are sharing the chair in a multi-shift environment. We are so confident in its capabilities that we supply a 3 year manufacturers guarantee, so you know that you are in Expert hands. And to top it all off, it is UK Chiropractor approved!
- The Expert 24 hour office chair is where comfort and style go perfectly hand in hand.
- It is UK chiropractor approved for complete comfort and peace of mind.
- This reliable mesh back office chair will look after you and your workforce for day long comfort.
- Designed and tested for 24 hour intensive use to support round the clock staff in multi-shift roles such as emergency services, call centres and control rooms.
- With emphasis on ergonomics, this chair supports healthy posture and well being, and is adjustable to fit any sitter up to 150kg (23.6 stone).
- The mesh headrest is height and tilt adjustable to provide vital head and neck support.
- Carefully contoured backrest conforms to the body contours for fantastic support.
- Height adjustable backrest ensures that back support is positioned in the right place.
- Innovative hinged backrest design follows your body movement to align the spine and offers lumbar support.
- The lumbar support works with the body to increase support and reduce slouching.
- The cushioned seat slopes down at the front easing pressure on the back of the legs, aiding circulation and further promoting good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of the knees for perfect ergonomics.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience, or lock the chair in one of four different positions.
- Height adjustable armrests provide forearm support when mousing, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- Arms are topped with multi-directional arms pads that slide and pivot.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Gas lift is rated to 150kg to accommodate a wide range of body types.
- Expert sits up tall on a stylised polished aluminium base with twin wheel castors that move as you do.
- Turned out in smart black mesh and fabric for a neutral finish that works in almost any interior.
- BIFMA tested to BS:5459 standards for sitters up to 222kg, for use up to 24 hours a day.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 3 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|24 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|150kg (23.6 stone)
|450 to 520
|465 to 555
|565 to 625
|Backrest Height (Inc. Headrest)
|695 to 755
|1095 to 1165
|Height from floor to top of Armrests
You may also be interested in the following products