Bestuhl J1B Mesh Task Chair
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
120Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 120Kg (18.9 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Multi Directional Arm Pads
Pads are forward, back and pivot adjustable for a customised fit.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
The epitome of cool and style, the J1 mesh office chair has it got it all going on. It’s got the look, fantastic adjustability and most of all, comfort. With focus on posture, J1 is equipped with the adjustments you need to provide day long comfort. The mesh backrest provides breathable lumbar support and it is dressed all in black for understated style. You’ll be looking for opportunities to swivel in this comfortable ergonomic office chair.
- The J1 mesh task chair is a beautifully designed, functional office chair that can be adjusted to fit almost any sitter.
- Ultra slim tensioned mesh backrest flexes to accommodate different size users.
- Mesh upholstery is breathable and allows the air to circulate as you sit.
- Ergonomically contoured backrest with lumbar sculpture provides permanent contact support.
- Lumbar support in the backrest is adjustable by sliding up and down the backrest frame.
- To adjust the lumbar support, pull both levers at the same time, and move up or down to suit.
- Contoured seat with a sloping front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and encourages good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect 2:1 ratio.
- Weight tension control sets the backrest resistance putting you in control of the rate of recline.
- Once the tension is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a truly ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the chair can be locked in multiple positions.
- Height adjustable armrests provide vital support, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- The arms are topped with multi-directional pads that adjust forward and back as well as in and out.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Recommended to support sitters up to 120kg (18 stone) in weight.
- J1 is turned out all in black for a cool look even Neo would be proud of.
- Choose from a black or polished 5 star spider base with durable rolling castors.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- J1 is Greenguard certified for low chemical emissions that reduce indoor air pollution.
- Delivered fully assembled so all you have to do is sit!
- To give you confidence in this product it is guaranteed for 5 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||120kg (18.9 stone)|
|Seat Depth||500 to 550|
|Seat Height||460 to 560|
|Armrest Height (from the floor to top of the arms||600 to 700|
|Overall Height||1014 to 1114|
You may also be interested in the following products