Ergo Click Fabric and Mesh Posture Office Chairs
UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
135Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 135Kg (21.25 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
Introducing the Ergo Click Family of ergonomic chairs. Designed to improve your well being at your work station. These ergonomic chairs will perform whether you are the only sitter or several people are sharing the chair in 24 hour multi-shift environments. UK Chiropractor approved, Ergo Click offers a wealth of ergonomic adjustments that adjust the chair to your body for a perfect fit. It is supplied with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee, you know the Ergo Twist is built to last!
- Designed and approved by chiropractors for constant, intensive use.
- The seat pad is upholstered in jet black fabric, with a breathable mesh back keeping you cool.
- The ergonomic design and build of this chair promotes healthy posture and well being.
- Featuring an optional matching headrest to support the neck when working for a long duration.
- Headrest can be adjusted to suit each user - allowing optimum comfort at all times.
- The Ergo Click is equipped with a medium height mesh backrest carefully contoured for maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- The backrest is height adjustable to ensure support is positioned in the correct place.
- Featuring an integral lumbar support system that can adjusted to the users preference.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Perfect for taller sitters. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- The synchronised mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your body weight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in a variety of positions.
- Height and width adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a polished chrome base with twin wheel castors allowing the Ergo Click to be moved with ease.
- To give you confidence in this product, moving parts are guaranteed for 5 years and upholstery for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|24 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|135kg (21.3 stone)
|460 to 490
|475 to 565
|580 to 620
You may also be interested in the following products