Paris Executive Fabric Office Chair
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
110Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 110Kg (17.3 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Fixed Loop Arms
Reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Standard Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in the upright position.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Relax in the dreamy Paris executive fabric high back office chair. The Paris executive fabric office chair is incredibly simple to operate but at the same time will provide you with hours of comfort. With a lovely high back design to keep you comfortable and relaxed while you work at home or within the workplace. This office chair will not disappoint.
- This lovely fabric office chair provides style & comfort with such simplicity.
- Fully upholstered in a soft durable fabric for a lovely all round finish.
- The high backrest includes a slightly angled headrest area for head and neck support.
- Padded seat and backrest are shaped with sculptured foams for a comfortable sit.
- Contoured seat slopes slightly downwards easing pressure on the legs promoting circulation and improved posture.
- Reclining lock tilt mechanism is designed to keep the backrest in permanent contact with the body.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode to keep your body moving.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the Paris chair can be locked in the upright position.
- Fixed loop armrests are subtly angled to provide forearm and upper body support.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Paris is upholstered in a hard wearing fabric and is available in black or blue.
- Set on a nylon five star base with twin wheel rolling castors for easy mobility.
- Manufactured to BS EN 1335 standards for strength, durability and safety.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0, 1, & 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110kg (17.3 stone)|
|Seat Height||495 to 585|
|Overall Height||1085 to 1175|
|Height from floor to top of Armrests||660 to 750|
You may also be interested in the following products