Polaris High Back Mesh Executive Office Chairs
1 Year Guarantee
This product is guaranteed for 1 year.
130Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 130Kg (20.5 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Auto Weight Tension Control
Controls the rate of the backrest recline to your bodyweight without you even having to think about it.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Headrest - Height & Tilt Adjustable
Height and tilt adjustable headrest to support your head and neck.
Knee tilt action allows the sitters feet to stay flat on the floor when the chair is tilted backward.
Tilt Lock - Infinitely Lockable
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in any position.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Polaris is a popular high back mesh office chair designed to perform in any environment. This chair will provide you with a fantastic mix of practicality, style and comfort.
- Black Air mesh seat pad with waterfall front to ease pressure on the legs and encourage the correct seating position.
- The head and neck is supported by a black tilt adjustable fabric headrest.
- Breathable high mesh backrest available in 3 colours is carefully tensioned and is naturally contoured for comfort and integrated lumbar support.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio. It is lockable in four positions.
- The torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a truly ergonomic experience.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Stylish height adjustable arms with padded top provide forearm support, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- Flex sits on a polished five star angular base with twin wheel castors that move with you.
- To give you confidence in this product it is supplied with a 1 year guarantee. This excludes fair wear and tear
|8 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|136kg (21 stone)
|490 to 570
|Backrest Height (Incl. Headrest)
You may also be interested in the following products