2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
110Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 110Kg (17.3 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Standard Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in the upright position.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
The Boffins are proud to present Savvy - your everyday office workmate. This ultra slim profile mesh office chair has the perfect recipe for comfort. The breathable mesh backrest will keep you feeling cool and fresh whatever the weather, and its ergonomic contouring and adjustable lumbar support make it a smart choice for comfort. Adjustable tilt, seat height and armrests complete the features of this savvy little chair. And - we’ve kept it classic with black styling throughout for a wee cracker that looks great in the workplace and with any at-home aesthetic. It’s an Office Boffins firm favourite!
- Are you sitting comfortably? You soon will be with the Savvy mesh office chair.
- The backrest has breathable tensioned mesh upholstery for improved temperature control on warm days.
- Ergonomically contoured backrest further supports with an adjustable lumbar pad in the frame.
- The lumbar pad adjusts by sliding up and down the frame, positioning support where you need it.
- Sloping front seat encourages better posture and takes pressure off the thighs to aid circulation.
- The seat pad is cushioned and contoured for comfort and upholstered in hardwearing fabric.
- Reclining lock tilt mechanism is designed to keep the backrest in permanent contact with the body.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the chair can be locked in the upright position.
- Adjustable height armrests provide vital forearm support and help to reduce the risk of RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Strong 5 star base supplied with twin wheel castors that roll with you.
- Ready for action and suited up entirely in black to work with any interior.
- Manufactured to BS EN 1335 standards for strength, durability and safety.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|8 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|110kg (17.3 stone)
|470 to 560
|985 to 1075
|680 to 840
You may also be interested in the following products