Ultimate 4-Lever Operator Chair
UK Chiropractor Approved for complete comfort.
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
110Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 110Kg (17.3 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Adjustable Lumbar Pump
Personalised lumbar support via an inflatable lumbar airbag in the backrest.
This mechanism adjusts the angle of the seat and the front of the seat can be tilted up and down.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Back Tilt
Tilts the backrest independently from the seat.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
The Ultimate family of ergonomic chairs keeps sitters in style and comfort with ease. The Ultimate operator chair is a great little performer, packed with adjustable features to make sure you sit well every day. With adjustable backrest, seat, armrests and lumbar support, this ergonomic office chair offers a personalised fit. This chair works it, whether you are the only sitter, or several people are sharing the chair in a multi-user environment. It really has everything you need to achieve ‘Ultimate’ in comfort! And the icing on the cake is that it is UK Chiropractor approved!
- Sit in ultimate comfort with the Ultimate fabric operator chair.
- It is UK chiropractor approved for complete comfort and peace of mind.
- Sculptured foam backrest curves inwards to support the body and comes with a tough outer shell.
- Height adjustable backrest via a ratchet system makes sure support is positioned in the right place.
- Lumbar support via an inflatable airbag in the backrest can be adjusted to accommodate each user.
- The aSynchro mechanism allows the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted to maximise ergonomics.
- Adjust the back angle to keep it in permanent contact with your body. This can be locked in any position.
- Cushioned seat pad slopes down to ease pressure on the back of the thighs, promoting circulation and better posture.
- Seat angle adjustment including forward seat tilt, reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet. Lockable in any position.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Leave a three-finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees for perfect ergonomics.
- Height adjustable armrests help prevent RSI as well as providing rest for the forearms in between tasks.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- This is all supported by a five star chrome base with free wheeling castors that move with you.
- Ultimate is upholstered in hardwearing fabric in neutral Black or classic Blue finish.
- Manufactured and tested to BS EN 1335 standards for strength, durability and safety.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|8 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|110kg (17 stone)
|455 (Seat sliding adjustment 55mm)
|485 to 575
|5° forwards and backwards
|975 to 1090
|Height from floor to top of Armrests
|680 to 845
You may also be interested in the following products