Babylon Fabric 24 Hour Synchronous Office Chairs
1 Year Guarantee
This product is guaranteed for 1 year.
130Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 130Kg (20.5 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Do you think David Gray would approve of the Babylon? Suitable for big and tall sitters, Babylon not only looks the part. Featuring it's high back design, the Babylon will be be sure to keep you seated comfortably all day long. Designed for use in multi-user environments that operate up to 24 hours a day, this ergonomic office chair can be adjusted to fit any user.
- Babylon is an intensive use chair designed to withstand constant use by numerous different users.
- Tested and approved for 24 hour continuous use, Babylon is built to last.
- The design and functionality of this chair provides day long healthy and natural posture and works well for big and tall sitters.
- The extra high backrest supports the head and neck and is carefully contoured for superior support and comfort levels.
- Height adjustable backrest ensures support is positioned exactly where you need it.
- Deep cushioned contoured seat pad has a sloping front to help ease pressure on the legs.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Perfect for taller sitters.
- Tip! Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in the upright position.
- Seat angle tilt reduces pressure on the lower back, ensures proper posture, and alleviates blood flow to the legs and feet.
- Height and width adjustable arms fit any user and provide forearm support helping to prevent RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Set on a five star chrome polished base with durable twin wheel castors for mobility.
- Upholstered in a choice of 2 popular colours that will be sure to look great in any office environment.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is supplied with a 1 year guarantee. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|24 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|130kg (20.5 stone)
|500 to 580
You may also be interested in the following products