Ergo 3-Lever Operator Chairs
2 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years.
110Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 110Kg (17.3 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Back Rake Adjustment
Tilts the backrest to your natural sitting position.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Independent Seat Tilt
Tilts the seat independently from the backrest.
Adjustable Folding Arms
Arms are height adjustable and fold down to allow closer access to the desk.
Fixed Loop Arms
Reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
The Ergo family of operator chairs delivers style and functionality as it supports in everyday tasks. These reliable office chairs offer good value in seating staff in the workplace, home office and co-working spaces. This 3-lever model comes with backrest height and angle adjustment to encourage the body into the right position and the gas lift sets the chair at your perfect seat height. The third lever operates the seat angle adjustment for an even better fit. Finally, add some extra toppings in the shape of fixed, folding or height adjustable arms for additional support and comfort and you’re all set!
- Seat your workforce in comfort with the dependable Ergo 3-lever operator chair.
- Sculptured foam backrest is shaped inwards to support the body and comes with a tough outer shell.
- The backrest is height adjustable to ensure support is positioned in the right place.
- Adjust the back angle to keep it in permanent contact with your body. This can be locked in any position.
- The 3rd lever activates the seat tilt function to encourage better posture and seating position.
- Cushioned seat pad with sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs to improve circulation.
- Support the arms and help guard against RSI by adding optional armrests.
- Choose from fixed, adjustable height and foldaway adjustable height arms.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- This is all supported by a five star base with free wheeling castors that move with you.
- Ergo is upholstered in hardwearing fabric in a choice of appealing colours.
- Manufactured to BS EN 1335 standards for strength, durability and safety.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 2 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|8 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|110kg (17 stone)
|445 to 565
|480 to 530
|936 to 1106
|Overall Width with Fixed Arms
|Overall Width with Adjustable Arms
|Fixed Arm Height from floor to top of Armrests
|645 to 765
|Adj Arm Height from floor to top of Armrests
|620 to 815
You may also be interested in the following products