3 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 3 years.
150Kg Weight Capacity
Manufactured to BS:5459:PART 2 standards for users up to 150kg (23.6 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Height Adjustable Backrest
Adjusts the backrest height to position support in the right place.
Multi Directional Arm Pads
Pads are forward, back and pivot adjustable for a customised fit.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Are you sitting comfortably? You soon will be with the i29 ergonomic mesh office chair. Designed for use in multi-user environments, this versatile heavy duty office chair can be adjusted to fit any user. This 24 hour all mesh office chair is suitable for environments that operate 24 hours a day, providing round the clock all day comfort. Clever ergonomics are employed to deliver support where it is needed most, resulting in better posture, comfort and focus and overall well-being. Finally, i29 is supplied with a generous 3 year guarantee for 24 hour use. All you have to do is sit!
- The i29 24 hour all mesh office chair delivers support and dynamic movement for any sitter.
- This ergonomic office chair offers complete adaptability for improved comfort levels, posture and well-being.
- Carefully researched design with emphasis on ergonomics results in fantastic thoracic and lumbar and pelvic support.
- It is designed and tested to comfortably support users up to 150kg (23.5 stone) in weight.
- Perfectly tensioned, breathable all mesh upholstery is flexible and helps keep you cool as you work.
- Split backrest design delivers independent support to the upper back and lower lumbar region.
- The backrest is height adjustable to ensure support is positioned in the right place.
- Floating lumbar support moves with you when the mechanism is unlocked for continuous support.
- Mesh seat pad with sloping front removes pressure on the back of the legs, further supporting posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs. Perfect for taller sitters. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees for the best fit.
- The dynamic mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle. It is lockable in any position.
- Torsion control sets the resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- Height adjustable armrests provide forearm support when mousing, reducing neck and shoulder fatigue and the risk of RSI.
- The arms are topped with forward, back, width and pivot adjustable comfort pads for a customised fit.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- i29 sits on a stylised polished aluminium five star spider base with twin wheel castors that move with you.
- Suited up in cool black for a look that even Neo would be proud of.
- This chair has been tested to BS:5459 to support users up to 150kg (23.5 stone) for 24 hours daily.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 3 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|24 hours per day
|Recommended Weight Capacity
|150kg (23.5 stone)
|510 to 550
|440 to 530
|570 to 620
|1010 to 1140
You may also be interested in the following products