1 Year Guarantee
This product is guaranteed for 1 year.
110Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 110Kg (17.3 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
Reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Standard Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in the upright position.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
Go intergalactic with the Jupiter mesh office chair. Jupiter is great value, offers a comfortable sit and it looks fantastic too! The breathable mesh backrest keeps air circulating for a cooler experience on those warmer days, and easy to use adjustments whisk you through the workday in comfort. This stylish mesh operator chair comes with fixed armrests and it’s turned out all in black for a cool look that works with any interior.
- Introducing Jupiter. An affordable mesh office chair with cool understated design.
- Jupiter is comfortable both in the workplace or used as a home office chair.
- Encased, tensioned mesh backrest is breathable and accommodates sitters of different sizes.
- Contoured mesh backrest with lower lumbar sculpture supports the back.
- The cushioned seat slopes down at the front easing pressure on the back of the legs, aiding circulation and further promoting good posture.
- Reclining lock tilt mechanism is designed to keep the backrest in permanent contact with the body and can be locked the upright position.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- Fixed height armrests help reduce the static load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Durable 5 star angular base is supplied with twin wheel castors that move with you.
- Jupiter is ready for action and is suited and booted in inky black for a neutral finish.
- Manufactured to BS EN 1335 standards for strength, durability and safety.
- CMHR fire retardant foams meet BS5852 Level 0,1,& 5 standards and fabrics EN-BS 1021 Part 1 & 2.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 1 year. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110kg (17 stone)|
|Seat Height||475 to 565|
|Overall Height||950 to 1040|
|Height from floor to top of Armrests||630 to 720|
You may also be interested in the following products