5 Year Guarantee
To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 5 years.
125Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 125Kg (19.7 stones).
8 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 8 hours per day.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Personalised lumbar support for a more tailored experience.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Height Adjustable Arms
Personalised support reduces the risk of RSI and load on the neck, back, shoulder muscles.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
The Verona mesh office chair will keep you sitting comfortably at home or in the office. This cleverly designed mesh office chair will inject a bit of pizazz into your workspace. Designed with a lifestyle look and feel, this mesh chair offers support via simple yet essential adjustments to keep you comfortable.
- Tensioned mesh backrest is breathable to allow air to circulate as you work.
- Backrest is contoured in the lumbar area for lower back comfort.
- Contoured seat with its sloping waterfall front, removes pressure on the back of the legs and encourages good posture.
- The synchro mechanism has ergonomic benefits, aligning the back recline and seat angle at the perfect ratio.
- The torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a truly ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the chair can be locked in one of three positions.
- Integral armrests reduce the static load on muscles of the neck, back, shoulders.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- The Verona mesh chair is set on a spider design five star base with rolling castors for mobility.
- Styled with a black mesh back and contrasting chrome accent for a really cool look.
- This chair has been tested to BS EN 1335-1:2000 for strength, durability and safety.
- Delivered partially assembled, simply place the top section on the base and sit on the chair to complete assembly.
- To give you confidence in this product moving parts and upholstery are guaranteed for 5 years. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||8 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||125kg ( 19 stone)|
|Seat Height||450 to 580|
|Overall Height||940 to 1020|
You may also be interested in the following products