Thames High Back Fabric 24 Hour Synchronous Office Chairs
1 Year Guarantee
This product is guaranteed for 1 year.
110Kg Weight Capacity
Suitable for users up to 110Kg (17.3 stones).
24 Hour Usage
Suitable for use up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Gas Lift Adjustment
Adjusts the seat height to the perfect setting for each sitter.
Standard Tilt Lock
Back and seat tilt together. Lockable in the upright position.
Multi Directional Arm Pads
Pads are forward, back and pivot adjustable for a customised fit.
Seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to the body and legs.
Synchro Seat & Back Tilt
Aligns the back recline and seat angle together at the correct ratio for perfect ergonomics.
Weight Tension Control
Torsion is adjustable to your bodyweight to control the rate of the backrest recline.
The banks of the river Thames are strong and withstand a lot of action.. well there is no surprise that the Thames Fabric 24 Hour Synchronous Office Chairs can also do the same thing. This high back multi-adjustable office chair is built for optimum comfort and built for 24 hours use, making it the ideal chair for intensive, constant use. A sturdy gas lift offers easy seat height adjustment and multi-directional, height adjustable arms make the Thames a great asset to any office environment.
- The Thames is the multi-adjustable operator chair that performs well time and time again.
- Designed and tested for 24 hour intensive use to support round the clock staff in multi-shift roles such as emergency services, call centres and control rooms.
- Carefully contoured seat and backrest provide maximum ergonomic comfort and support.
- Padded backrest is height adjustable to make sure support is positioned at the small of the back.
- Cushioned seat pad slopes down at the front easing pressure on the back of the legs, promoting circulation and good posture.
- The seat slides in and out, adjusting the seat depth to fit to your body and legs. Leave a three finger gap between the front of the seat and the back of your knees for perfect ergonomics.
- Equipped with an aSynchro mechanism allowing the seat angle and backrest recline to be independently adjusted.
- Torsion control sets the backrest resistance supporting each user perfectly throughout the recline.
- Once the torsion is adjusted for your bodyweight, use the chair in free float mode for a more ergonomic experience.
- If you prefer a more fixed working position, the backrest can be locked in the upright position.
- Support the forearms with multi-directional, height adjustable arms which helps prevent strain on your arms and shoulders. Also helps to prevent RSI.
- Gas assisted seat height adjusts the chair so the feet are planted firmly on the ground. Thighs should be angled slightly downward for optimum support.
- Thames is upholstered in hardwearing fabric offered in an appealing colour palette.
- Set on a five star nylon base with durable castors for ease of movement.
- To give you confidence in this product, it is guaranteed for 1 year. This excludes fair wear and tear.
|Recommended Usage||24 hours per day|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110kg (17.3 stone)|
You may also be interested in the following products